Week of April 5th
Psalm 47:8 New International Version (NIV)
“God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his holy throne.”
Dear church family,
Thank you for trusting in the Lord and encouraging each other during these long and difficult days. Please read the SPECIAL REQUEST TO OUR CCACTB FAMILY – Urgent need for our health-care workers Intercede for all our medical personnel, military, and police who are serving in these critical areas of the country.
We plan to have a Combined Good Friday Live Stream Service on Friday April 10th at 8pm. We will have music, Scripture reading, a message and Communion.
Please join us via ZOOM. Stay in touch through our Web page: https://ccactb.org
The theme will be around Communion, so please read the following carefully:
- Please be prepared to join with us in Communion on Good Friday.
- We will lead the communion via ZOOM, but we would like each family unit to participate in the Lord’s supper in your home.
- All baptized Christians are welcome to partake with us if they happen to have on hand, or have a chance to purchase the needed elements: unleavened bread and grape juice. If not, please observe the holy communion in remembrance of Him.
- Unleavened bread would include the following: tortillas, Indian roti bread, and of course Matzo or Matzah crackers.
A Guide to prepare our hearts for the Good Friday Communion Service: Borrowed from the Gaithersburg International Christian Fellowship (C&MA church)
- Have the Communion elements (bread/wafer for Christ’s body) and wine/juice (for Christ’s blood)
- Search your heart for unconfessed sin (1 Corinthians 11:23-30).
- Confess your sin to God (1 John 1:9).
- If there is unresolved conflict in your life, seek reconciliation (Matthew 5:23).
- Reflect on all Jesus did and went through to pay the penalty for your sin (1 Corinthians 11:23-30).
- Read Matthew 26:26-28 or 1 Corinthians 11:23-30.
- Continue in prayer as the Holy Spirit leads and give thanks for the body and blood of the Lord that was shed for you (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
** Participating in Communion is considered a privilege for believers. It is both a somber reflection and beautiful celebration of Christ’s sacrifice for all who put their faith in him.
The C&MA is giving churches the option to join Good Friday services through:
Please use https://ccactb.org/give for online giving. If you do not use computer or smart phone, you have the option to mail check to church. Our church address is:
Chinese Christian Alliance Church
312 E 127th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33612
Please make check payable to CCACTB. If you have questions, please email Victor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call church number 813-935-8369.
Sunday Service - Palm Sunday 4/5/2020